Alumni Association announces 2013 Southern Miss Homecoming Celebration | Schools
The University of Southern Mississippi will celebrate Homecoming 2013 on Oct. 26 when the football Golden Eagles take on Conference USA newcomer North Texas at M.M. Roberts Stadium.
Each fall, Southern Miss hosts its Homecoming weekend, a university tradition, and festivities begin as early as Monday and continue through Sunday evening with involvement from all areas of campus.
Some of the events alumni, students, friends and fans of the university can look forward to occurring around the 2013 celebration are the 14th Annual Southern Miss Alumni Homecoming Golf Tournament, the Alumni Hall of Fame Banquet, Homecoming Parade, the Association’s Annual Awards Ceremony and Business Meeting, concerts, reunions, tailgating and a pep rally.
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM website.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget