Center for Logistics, Trade and Transportation Hosts Workshop | Schools
The Center for Logistics, Trade, and Transportation at the University of Southern Mississippi recently hosted a two-day workshop titled, “Intermodal Transportation Curriculum Development for Secondary Education.”
The workshop was conceived as part of a partnership among the Center for Logistics, Trade, and Transportation, the Research Curriculum Unit at Mississippi State University and the Mississippi Department of Education to increase awareness of intermodal transportation education among K-12 stakeholders.
The purpose of the workshop was not only to share enhanced knowledge and experience on intermodal operations and international freights but also to motivate K-12 teachers to design and implement intermodalism in the context of curriculum development through project based learning.
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM website.
Top Lamar County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies