Lt. Gov. Reeves visits DuBard School on Southern Miss Campus | Schools
Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves got a first-hand look at how the DuBard School for Language Disorders functions as part of his visit to The University of Southern Mississippi’s Hattiesburg campus on Sept. 7.
Reeves spent time in the classroom with the students as part of his instructional tour.
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM WEBSITE.
Top Lamar County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign