DuBard Association Method Basic Course to begin Sept. 25 at Southern Miss | Schools
The DuBard School for Language Disorders at Southern Miss will host the DuBard Association Method® Basic Course Sept. 25-27 and Oct. 16-18 from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. on the Southern Miss Hattiesburg campus.
The course is open to teachers in general and special education kindergarten through second grade, teachers of individuals with learning disabilities, reading specialists and speech-language pathologists.
The information and strategies learned in the course will benefit children who may have severe oral and written language disorders and/or hearing loss, severe speech disorders, learning disabilities, dyslexia, and autism spectrum disorders, as well as typically developing children in kindergarten through second grade.
For more on this article click on the USM WEBSITE.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Marion County man dies near scene of car collision with his horse as home burns
- Laundry service to bring jobs to Marion County
- Marion County man appears before judge in Marion County sexual battery case
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy