Southern Miss offers True South Economic Development course Sept. 17-20 | Schools
The University of Southern Mississippi Department of Economic and Workforce Development is offering the True South Economic Development Course Sept. 17-20 on the Hattiesburg campus.
In a four-day format, the introductory course exposes participants to the fundamentals and practice of creating jobs, increasing wealth, improving a community’s tax base and enhancing its quality of life. Course credit can go toward the department’s master’s degree in economic development or in fulfilling one of the prerequisites for the Certified Economic Developer designation.
For more on this article, click on the USM WEBSITE.
Top Lamar County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign