Sunrise Rotary Club of Hattiesburg makes $4,600 donation to DuBard School | Schools
The Sunrise Rotary Club of Hattiesburg presented the DuBard School for Language Disorders at The University of Southern Mississippi with a check for $4,600 on June 1. The club recently hosted a 5K run/walk and chose to give the proceeds to DuBard School.
For more on this article click HERE.
Top Lamar County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign