Missing Chocolate Lab | Pets
Hattiesburg residents are missing their 10 year-old chocolate lab, Bailey. The lab has been missing since July 7 and was last seen on 98 East just a few miles east of the 49-98 intersection.
The owners say the dog's ID tag has fallen off and the dog may have been crossing 98 and someone picked her up.
If you have any information, please call Kate at 901-335-1450 or Chris at 901-277-3777. Owners are willing to a pay a reward.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget