Brunelle Awarded Archive Internship with Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C. | People
Kate Brunelle, a graduate student in The University of Southern Mississippi School of Library and Information Science, is the recipient of a prestigious internship from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C.
Brunelle’s duties with the internship, which runs through June, include accessioning and processing collections in the museum’s international archives, as well as work on individual projects as directed.
“I'm really excited to have this opportunity,” Brunelle said. “What work could be more important than documenting, preserving and making sure we don't forget such a horrific event in the history of the world?”
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM website.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Fully-loaded tanker-trailer cleared from Highway 49
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget