Christy Youngblood named Employee of the Quarter at South Mississippi State Hospital | People
The following is a press release from the South Mississippi State Hospital:
Christy Youngblood was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s second quarter Employee of the Quarter. She has served as an RN at the Purvis facility since June 2009.
Youngblood, currently a Lamar County resident, is a graduate of Sebastopol High School in Scott County. She holds an ADN nursing degree from East Central Community College in Decatur, Miss.
Prior to coming to work at SMSH in 2009, Youngblood worked at Sebastopol Clinic, at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg, and also spent a year as a travel nurse.
“You don’t have to worry if she will get her job done,” Youngblood’s nominator wrote in her recommendation for the Employee of the Quarter honor. “She is willing to help cover shifts and always helps make sure all assignments are complete.” Away from work, Youngblood enjoys camping with her family and being around the water.
For more information, call Public Relations Director Donna Simmons at 601-794-0219.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment