Judicial District Drug Court graduates 23 participants | News
HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM)- Twenty-three people are taking a new path in life, thanks to the 15th Judicial District Drug Court. Friday morning, at Temple Baptist Church participants in the program graduated before family, friends, Federal and State Dignitaries and other supporters.
The Drug court program is a way for non-violent drug offenders to avoid jail time, by completing a three year rehabilitation program.
The 15th District Program serves Lamar, Marion, Jeff Davis, Pearl River, Lawrence Counties.
Copyright 2013 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Seminary Beta students go caroling at Hattiesburg hospitals
- HHS burglaries prompt school officials to replace security cameras
- Hattiesburg garbage truck fire extinguished on Highway 98
- Midday Guests: Wendy and Houston Rhodes with the Seth Harris Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Southern Miss president touts energy research at USM
- Marion County man dies near scene of car collision with his horse as home burns
- Laundry service to bring jobs to Marion County
- Marion County man appears before judge in Marion County sexual battery case
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy