Boil Water Notice lifted for West Lamar customers | News
The following is a message from the West Lamar Water Association:
The Boil Water Notice issued August 10 for West Lamar Water customers in the following areas has been lifted:
- East of Hwy to Cole Rd.
- North of US Hwy 98 to Old Hwy 42 and including Old Hwy 42
- Anne St.
- South of US Hwy 98 to Old Hwy 24
- Grantham Rd.
- Mardis Sawmill Rd.
- Monroe Creek Rd.
- Oral Church Rd.
- Sienna Fields Sub
- US Hwy 98 West to Grantham Rd.
- Cumberland Sub
- Bridgefield Sub
- Bridgefield Gardens
- J M Burge Rd.
- Cedar Ln
- Red Oak Ln
- Oak Hollow
- Corner Market
- Citizens Bank
- Hwy 589 to Victory Rd.
- Refuge Sub
- Sandstone Sub
- Ashmont Cove
For more information, call the West Lamar Water Association at 601-264-6305.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- HPD investigate series of burglaries at Hattiesburg High School
- Midday Guest: Markita Barnett with Triumph over Adversity
- Arc Showstoppers put on fun, festive fundraiser
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- Jones County man appears before judge in Marion County sexual battery case
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked