Boil Water Notice for Lamar County | Health
The following is a message from the Mississippi State Department of Health:
The Mississippi State Department of Health has received the following alert from the Progress Comm Water Assn (0370008) in Lamar county.
Progress Comm Water Assn (0370008) issued a Boil-Water Alert for customers who receive their drinking water from their water supply located in Lamar County.
This affects approximately 24 customers on E. Sunset Drive, Birch Lane, a few houses on the east side of Hwy 11 North, including WL Barnes Road.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget