Gulf Coast Research Lab to host evening with Award-winning Nature Photographer | Events
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Laboratory in Ocean Springs will host an evening with award-winning nature photographer Tom Ulrich at 7 p.m., Jan. 30, in GCRL’s Caylor Auditorium.
The wildlife photography presentation will feature Ulrich’s work from the past year, with a focus on the spring bird migration in Texas, scenic shots of Glacier National Park and Africa.
Ulrich grew up in South Chicago, graduated with a degree in biology from Southern Illinois University and taught biology for four years before launching his career as a freelance photographer. He has supported himself with nature photography for more than 35 years.
For more on this article, click HERE to go to the USM website.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Marion County man appears before judge in Marion County sexual battery case
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked