Valentine’s Event Returns to the Hattiesburg Zoo | Events
Love is in the air for the second annual “A Family Affair” event at the Hattiesburg Zoo. On Feb. 14, the whole family is invited to celebrate Valentine’s Day in true Zoo fashion!
The fun will begin at 5:30 p.m. as guests enjoy a memorable Valentine’s Day event complete with a Valentine-themed meal, an Animal Show exploring love in the Animal Kingdom, a train ride through the “Tunnel of Love” and so much more!
“After last year’s sell-out, we are thrilled to offer this unique event again this year and with a larger seating capacity,” said Janice Vannatta, General Manager of the Hattiesburg Zoo. “This event puts a twist on the typical Valentine’s celebration by offering an option that doesn’t require a babysitter or long waits at a restaurant. And, of course, some of our guests are simply looking for an out-of-the-box celebration idea. Regardless, ‘A Family Affair’ guarantees to create lasting memories for everyone.”
Read more: The Impact - Valentine’s Event Returns to the Hattiesburg Zoo
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program
- Midday Guest: Lou Ellen Adams with Petal Relay For Life
- Midday Guest: Kerry Camille and Kim Pittman with JA Pennington's Night Out
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget