Bethany Christian Services Annual Fundraising Banquet | Community Spirit
The following is a message from the event coordinator:
Bethany Christian Services requests your support in preserving life, empowering women in crises and building strong Christian families.
Please support Bethany’s annual fundraising initiatives by reserving your seat at our Banquet of Champions scheduled for Nov. 12.
Reservations for the banquet can be made through Nov. 2 by contacting the Hattiesburg office at (601) 264-4984.
For more information on either event or if you’d like to learn more about how you can support the ministry of Bethany Christian Services, contacting Rebecca Hartfield at (601) 264-4984 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget