Oak Grove Primary Fall Festival | Community Spirit
The following is a message from Oak Grove Primary:
Oak Grove Primary would like to invite everyone in our community to our annual "Fall Festival"! It is scheduled for October 30 from 4:30 - 8 p.m.
There will be lots of tricks and treats, including our traditional "Sweet Shoppe". Dominoes and Chick-fil-A will have booths set up selling delicious hot pizza and chicken sandwiches.
Jumpers and Bouncers from Action Party Rentals will be available for the energetic customer. The Brown Bag Band will be playing awesome tunes and there will be a performance in the PAC that will be sure to get everyone to show their "warrior spirit".
Kindergarten and First Grades have planned special class sponsored booths to provide entertainment for ALL. Our silent auction will include items from over 50 donations from local vendors and families. We will also have a stuffed animal adoption, known as "Critter Adoption" plus many more activities for the entire family to enjoy.
Come dressed in your friendliest costume, participate in the "Costume Parade" and plan to spend the evening with us at Oak Grove Primary as we celebrate Fall. A special thanks to Puckett Rents for lighting our way.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Arc Showstoppers put on fun, festive fundraiser
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget