Forrest General announces Junior Cheerleader, Football Player and Darlin’ of the Game for Sept 15 | Community Spirit
Forrest General is proud to announce the Southern Miss fans chosen as the Junior Cheerleader, Junior Football Player and Darlin’ of the Game for the September 15 home game. Watch the sidelines before the game and during halftime for these young fans as Southern Miss takes on East Carolina this Saturday!
Selected as Junior Football Player of the Game for the September 15 matchup is Caleb Peters. Caleb is a 2nd grader at South Forrest Attendance Center and is the son of Jeffry and Morgan Peters.
Junior Cheerleader of the Game is Eden Williamson, a kindergartener at Oak Grove Primary School. Eden is the daughter of Charlie and Melissa Williamson.
Eve Griffin, a junior at Presbyterian Christian School, will join the kick line as Darlin’ of the Game for September 15. Eve is the daughter of Tommy and Caren Griffin.
For more information on Forrest General and its available services, visit forrestgeneral.com or call FGH OnCall at 1-800-844-4445. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ForrestGeneralHospital.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget