Wesley Medical Group – Oak Grove Welcomes Primary Care Team | Business
Wesley Medical Group, a convenient network of family medicine clinics, welcomes the team of Dr. Brandon Coleman and nurse practitioner Selena Clearman to Oak Grove. The Wesley Medical Group –Oak Grove clinic is located at Wesley Medical Park, a 22,000 square foot outpatient medical facility slated for completion by late June.
Dr. Coleman earned his medical degree at Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa and began his medical career in Bennettsville, South Carolina, as a Family Practice physician. He is a board certified Osteopathic Family Physician and has been practicing in the Hattiesburg area since 2001.
Selena Clearman is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and earned her Masters of Science in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. She and Dr. Coleman have practiced together since 2004. They join the newest location in the convenient network of Wesley Medical Group clinics and are now accepting new patients.
The clinic will join the six Wesley Medical Group family medicine clinics already serving residents across the Pine Belt area and will be open Monday through Friday, with morning hours on Saturdays.
Wesley Medical Group, in connection with Wesley Medical Center, is committed to providing superior care to the Pine Belt. Through their network of conveniently located Family Practice clinics, Wesley Medical Group offers services ranging from simple immunizations to specialized care plans. The Wesley Medical Group – Oak Grove clinic is located at 7100 US Highway 98, inside Suite 140. To schedule an appointment, patients may reach the office by calling (601) 450-8822. For more information, or to find the Wesley Medical Group Clinic nearest you, visit Wesley.com.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Arc Showstoppers put on fun, festive fundraiser
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget