An Exhibition of Fiber Art | Arts & Culture
The following is a press release from the Hattiesburg Arts Council:
The Hattiesburg Arts Council invites the public to attend Diane Williams and Martha Ginn’s “An Exhibition of Fiber Art” exhibit Feb. 1-26 at the cultural center located at 723 North Main St. in Hattiesburg, Ms 39401.
There will also be a Luncheon Lecture, Feb. 19, at 11:30am at the cultural center. The cost of the lecture is $15.
For more information call Patty Hall, Hattiesburg Arts Council Director, 601-583-6005.
Upcoming Events near Lamar County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program
- Columbia police make daylight drug bust
- Marion County man pleads guilty to fondling a 13-year-old boy
- A messy and expensive sewage situation in Columbia is close to being resolved.
- Marion County child molestation suspect's bond revoked
- Marion County Board restores $50,000 of Marion County Development Partnership's budget