Painting with a Purpose benefit for the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society | Arts & Culture
Painting with a Purpose is hosting an event benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Nov. 6 from 7-10 p.m.
Half of the proceeds will go to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Painting with a Twist is located at 5064 Hardy St. Suite 40 in Hattiesburg.
Top Lamar County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Petal and Hattiesburg residents voice opinions on sewer rates
- Student Affairs at Southern Miss Awards Comcast Scholarships
- Hattiesburg increasing sewer rates for Petal and Lamar County
- Soldier killed in Iraq honored during Shelby ceremony
- Over 20 Hattiesburg teachers lose their jobs; Lamar County Schools lack funding