Derby Baby Movie Screening for Pink Ribbon Fund | Arts & Culture
The Hub City Derby Dames are showing a screening of the independent documentary Derby Baby at the Grande Theater on Sept 20 to raise money for Pink Ribbon Fund.
Tickets are only $5 but if you spend $20 or more on tickets and/or donations, you will receive a special gift from the Hub City Derby Dames.
All ticket sale proceeds will go towards the Pink Ribbon Fund.
Seats are limited so get your tickets early from a roller girl. Derby Baby is rated R no one under 18 will be admitted without a parent or guardian.
Click HERE to see the trailer.
Top Lamar County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mississippi Polymer Institute teams with Miss. State on Rocket Project
- Schoemann named Operations Manager at Southern Miss Center
- Geography students study McComb’s assets for downtown development
- Department of Education offers opportunity to students denied graduation
- Thousands of MS students denied for graduation ceremonies